Cleaning and Housekeeping

With so many items around the home and numerous cleaning products from which to choose, it can be difficult to match item and product. We also tend to relax once the house looks spotless and the chores are all done, but this can be a never-ending task if not organised properly and carried out in the most efficient way. Ensure that you have time to relax, enjoy your family and entertain friends by following time-saving guides for cleaning and good housekeeping performed by our maids and enjoyed by our customers.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Clean homes need a doormat

We all have some interesting memory or image stored in our subconscious regarding the good old robust doormat. These doormats have after all reduced the amount of normal cleaning especially if you are living on the ground floor, basement flat or rural home. It maybe nearly impossible to stop sand, leaves and mud from blowing into your home but you may be able to stop them from getting further than the door!
For effective results try using doormat carpeting or at least a sensibly sized square metre or so of doormatting instead of the ubiquitous WELCOME mat. Once the carpeting is lifted you will realize how much dirt had been trapped there which would have entered the house. A foot scraper outside the door could also be useful if your outside environment is muddy.
There is, however, another way of keeping the house clean and that is to refuse anyone entry until they have remove their shoes and replaced them with slippers.

http://www.bubblews.com/news/380579-clean-homes-need-a-doormat

8 comments:

  1. This post is amazing about cleaning services.
    Thanks for such exiting post .i Appreciate that your post is really informative.

    .......
    Joy
    Marketing executive
    Cleaners Sydney Cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! this is such an informative post. Thank you for sharing. Cheers!

    - The carpet cleaning stoneham

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, I consider your blog is one amongst best blogs that I found. Your efforts awfully help make reading your blog considerably easier. The First Coast Home Pros

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have really discussed several good points here. I did a little search on your website and got that majority of the people are agree with your blog. house cleaning services

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My cleaning store is one such store which has a range of vacuum cleaners which you could get delivered at your doorstep just by registering with us once online.

    My Cleaning Store online india

    http://www.mycleaningstore.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, this is true. Doormat always help to clean the house because every person have to clean their feet before enter the room. Many cleaning services in delhi ncr also help people for solving their problem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'M NOW FULFILL FINANCIALLY BECAUSE OF THE LOAN I GOT FROM LFDS .I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i came in contact with LFDS after i lost my job and being denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two online loan companies. Until i read about:Le_Meridian Funding Service  (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convince because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme of LFDS at a very low interest rate of 1.9%% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I have no choice than to also contact them which i did through text +1-989-394-3740 and Mr Benjamin responded back to me That day was the I'M best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when i receive a credit alert of $400,000.00 Usd loan amount i applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today i and my kids are so happy and fulfill. You can as well contact them through email: (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com)  WhatsApptext  helpline: +1-989-394-3740 Why am i doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victim of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

    ReplyDelete